Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dit q parking validator?

Options
  • 28-09-2010 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if the q parking validator for the discounted rate of €2
    for evening students is working ok in dit aungier street as the one in dit kevin street does not work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TwoUnicorns

Works fine for me. Park in Stephen's Green and get ticket stamped, just inside main door of Aungier St on the wall

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The Kevin St. one does work fine - you just must not be strong enough to use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

lightspeed wrote: »
    Does anybody know if the q parking validator for the discounted rate of €2
    for evening students is working ok in dit aungier street as the one in dit kevin street does not work.

It has to be after 6 as far as i know, if you go in at 5.55 you will be charged for that full hour.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

That is not true as I have parked there before six several times recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

kbannon wrote: »
    That is not true as I have parked there before six several times recently.

I was using it this time last year, and i got stung with €11 for parking so i stopped using it. The guy in the office didn't seem to care, told me to park after 6 maybe they have changed it since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement