Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Padre Pio pendant

• 28-09-2010 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a gold or even gold plated Padre Pio medal/locket/pendant type thing,something I can wear on a long chain. I have looked on ebay and a few of those Christian shops online,but everything I have seen is either too small,or cheap looking,like miraculous medals.

I am looking for something roughly the size of a 2 euro coin,or slightly bigger. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I haven't tried any jewellers,would they stock something like this? I live in the midlands area.

Any help greatly appreciated.

(I've just realised,maybe this should be in a jewellery forum if one exists? Maybe a Mod could help me there.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭marty1985

You could have a look at www.saintsforsinners.com

Interesting website. You might not like it as they're all seemingly small miraculous medals, but what's good enough for Bruce Springsteen is good enough for you.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭anthonymax

Thanks guys....I think :D !!!

Will keep searching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

There is a shop on O'Connell St (Dublin) that does Roman Catholic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Fear na gCrub

Plowman wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    As opposed to some Knockin' Shop :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭georgieporgy

anthonymax wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a gold or even gold plated Padre Pio medal/locket/pendant type thing,something I can wear on a long chain. I have looked on ebay and a few of those Christian shops online,but everything I have seen is either too small,or cheap looking,like miraculous medals.

I am looking for something roughly the size of a 2 euro coin,or slightly bigger. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I haven't tried any jewellers,would they stock something like this? I live in the midlands area.

Any help greatly appreciated.

(I've just realised,maybe this should be in a jewellery forum if one exists? Maybe a Mod could help me there.)
    if such a thing exists it should be available here

http://www.padrepio.ie/Office.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭anthonymax

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I emailed the Padre Pio office yesterday,all they have is the cheaper miraculous medals,that cost like 2 euro each. Maybe what I'm looking for is out of the question. I will try a jeweller's shop,I suppose if such a thing exists they would know.

Advertisement