Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Settings

Options
  • 28-09-2010 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi,

If I Were To Get A Phone Unlocked, Do You Need Settings To Make The Internet/3g Work?

Say If I Had A 3 Phone Unlocked And I Put My o2 Sim Into It, Id Need To Get Settings From O2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭jdunne08

Thanks For The Reply, Im Guessing Theres Different Settings For 3 & Vodafone?
    Thats Handy I Will Look At That Thread Thanks, Whats The Name of That Sticky?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Usually when you're logged into your account online (where you check your balance, remaining minutes, call history etc) you can just select your phone, and you can send them directly to your phone from there.
    I know it's the case with Meter anyway.

But as Davy said, top of the forum will sort you out :)

Doocey wrote: »
    Usually when you're logged into your account online (where you check your balance, remaining minutes, call history etc) you can just select your phone, and you can send them directly to your phone from there.
    I know it's the case with Meter anyway.

But as Davy said, top of the forum will sort you out :)

Oh Ok, Thanks For That.
    If The Fone Is From The UK & Unlocked The Internet/3g Should Work No Problem As Long As I Enter The Right Settings For My Irish Network Provider?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

jdunne08 wrote: »
    Oh Ok, Thanks For That.
    If The Fone Is From The UK & Unlocked The Internet/3g Should Work No Problem As Long As I Enter The Right Settings For My Irish Network Provider?

I see no reason why it shouldn't work perfectly :)
    Davy might be able to confirm this.

• Advertisement

Doocey wrote: »
    I see no reason why it shouldn't work perfectly :)
    Davy might be able to confirm this.

Nice One Thanks, Dont Know Hu Davy Is But He Might Make Himself Known If He Sees The Comment!

Nice, Thats Good To Hear, Thanks For Your Help

Will Do, This Site Is Vry Helpful

• Advertisement
Advertisement