Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was a dick.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Didnt know Bonito was banned, didnt know Kiera was banned either.

I did read the links to the prison, and still dont really know what it was about, but regardless all the drama has this tune looping in my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I don't know ya, but not many people on here hold their hands up like that when they've done something out of order. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

TheZohan wrote: »
    Ah she's said she's sorry, no need to take the piss out of her lack of boobage.

I hope she doesn't cry when she sees this :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Free BJ's for all!

Feck it, I can swing both ways, free oral for all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Bonito wrote: »
    Free BJ's for all!

:eek:

Apology acceptance retracted, I ain't into that sort of thing!

• Advertisement

Free BJ's for all!

"Oh... Oh, man. I will do anything... ANYTHING to sleep with you, chicks, okay? I'll grab every guy's ass in this room. I'll caress it even. I'll even shave some ass if they need it! Oh, yeah! You heard me! I will kiss everybody here! Dudes, chicks, everybody! Because I am comfortable with my sexuality!"

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    "Oh... Oh, man. I will do anything... ANYTHING to sleep with you, chicks, okay? I'll grab every guy's ass in this room. I'll caress it even. I'll even shave some ass if they need it! Oh, yeah! You heard me! I will kiss everybody here! Dudes, chicks, everybody! Because I am comfortable with my sexuality!"

Hmm, alright...but...you, grab his ass!

Hmm, alright...but...you, grab his ass!

I am down with the funky shit.

not really

:pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I am down with the funky shit.

not really

Grab his ass son, you'll like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

PM them, attention seeking is not cool.

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    PM them, attention seeking is not cool.
    I'm not a subscriber, I can only send it to something like 3 users at a time. Thread is much easier.

BTW, your oral is being confiscated.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

BTW, your oral is being confiscated.

Phasers is Asexual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Doesn't look like Kiera's coming back - judging by the way she didn't even know what she'd specifically done wrong and the way she was kinda, sorta told in a vague, dismissive way, wouldn't blame her.
    Shabby, shabby treatment by the admins there - no doubt defences will go up and I know there's more to the situation than that prison thread, but the way she was spoken to was not cool.

Dudess wrote: »
    Doesn't look like Kiera's coming back - judging by the way she didn't even know what she'd specifically done wrong and the way she was kinda, sorta told in a vague, dismissive way, wouldn't blame her.
    Shabby, shabby treatment by the admins there - no doubt defences will go up and I know there's more to the situation than that prison thread, but the way she was spoken to was not cool.

She requested a site-ban, and as far as I know, that thread was only one part of many many cogs in the machine.

She requested the site ban be made permanent, not to get site-banned in the first place.

You know what I meant.

I wasn't being smart - it's just, it was as if you were saying she requested to be banned in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Fair play on saying sorry Bonny Boy!

But... :(

If you are going to be all good from now on.....that means no more spankings for being bold!!

I can confirm she wont be back on boards after what happened. She came back temporarily but some of whom she thought were her friends, seemed to have turned against her for whatever reasons unbeknown to her.

No matter how welcome users, mods & admins alike make her feel for a return to the site, she's gone.

She's got much more important things on her plate at the moment anyway.
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Fair play on saying sorry Bonny Boy!
    But... :(
    If you are going to be all good from now on.....that means no more spankings for being bold!!
    Boooo-urns, I'm sure you can find reasons to. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Obviously you're not ready to forgive me. I'm cool with that.

• Advertisement

Being totally neutral here as I never even spoke to her and had any problems with her but a lot of her comments/posts in AH seemed very bitchy/narky, almost bully like. I wasn't surprised to see her banned

She cant defend herself since shes banned so its not really fair on my part to be saying that, just my 2 cents

nuxxx wrote: »
    Being totally neutral here as I never even spoke to her and had any problems with her but a lot of her comments/posts in AH seemed very bitchy/narky, almost bully like. I wasn't surprised to see her banned

She cant defend herself since shes banned so its not really fair on my part to be saying that, just my 2 cents
    She's not banned.

She's not banned.

My bad, thought she requested a perm ban but obviously it wasn't enforced

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Being totally neutral here as I never even spoke to her and had any problems with her but a lot of her comments/posts in AH seemed very bitchy/narky, almost bully like. I wasn't surprised to see her banned.

Really?

Can you back that up please?

Because she is flirty as far as I can see but to call her out as a bully?

Where are you getting that from?

I've had my differences with Kiera but your statement is null and void imo!

She is not banned now, do yourself a favour and read up on what you are commenting on.;)

And save yourself 2 cents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

this is what happens when someone snaps a banjo string in a circle jerk

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Thank you for your apology Bonito.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thank you for the apology Bonito, the whole thing has been a pain in the googlies. Fair dues for standing up and accepting whatever responsibility you had for the mess.

Everyone else can take their noses out of where they dont belong :)

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement