Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know it's my own fault.

Options
  • 28-09-2010 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭

Can an Admin throw me back my access to the private forums please?

Motors Tech Help.
    Nein 11.
    R&R.
    Spell Czechs.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi Bonito.

I know it's a bit of a nuisance, but could you please PM the forum mods directly requesting that your access is restored. The mods in question are:

Motors Tech Help
    -Chris-, Alanstrainor, Anan1, eoin, kbannon, Onkle

Nein 11
    Rabies, randylonghorn

R&R
    dr.bollocko, keefg, LZ5by5

Spell Czechs
    Tar.Aldarion

While I'm sure none will have a problem giving you your access back, we don't like to make assumptions about who should or shouldn't have access when it comes to private forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Or you could flag this thread in the mod forum. :D

No worries I'll send the PM's in a bit, cheers Zaph.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

access granted to motors tech help.

Can an Admin remove a forum that's in my subbed list that I can't access to remove myself?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You can do it yourself. Copy this link: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&f= ...and add the forum number on the end. You can see the forum's number on the URL that links to it from your subbed list.

• Advertisement

Thanking you.

Advertisement