Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recoil

Options
  • 28-09-2010 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I was wondering does anyone here have a large recoil? I've been looking at the large molan but don't think id fit into it due to my height so I've been told the recoil would suit me more.So would anyone know someone who has a large recoil? I just want to know if I can fit into it. I've contacted most of the big kayaking shops around Ireland and none seem to have any so I'm kind of stuck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭KenHy

Try Total Experience, if they dont have it I imagine you'll have to look at the second hand market. (try irishfreestyle.com)

However I would look for a Molan to try, they are surprisingly roomy for such a short boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Oh i'm not looking to buy a second hand one, looking to buy brand new but I just wanted to sit into one to see if I fit. I've rang all the major kayak shops around ireland including total experience and none have any. Posted on irishfreestyle, irishwhitewater and a few uni forums but no luck yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

call to one of the shops and try the large molan?

I tried but failed, couldnt get my left leg in properly, the thigh brace was stopping me getting my leg in all the way. Asked him could I take the brace out but no luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

May I ask how tall you are?

• Advertisement

Of course :)

I'm 6,4 with a size 13(uk) shoe. One of the guys at munster dive said he knows a lad whos around the same size as me and can fit into the recoil but I just want to try it out myself

Advertisement