Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum shopping center

Options
  • 28-09-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

I want to get a bus from the Stillorgan Shopping Centre to the Dundrum Shopping Centre.
    What bus do I get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

I don't think there's a direct bus. Your best bet might be to walk to the luas.

Or head towards fosters avenue and get the 17?

dublinbus.ie might have some hints as well ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

nibtrix wrote: »
    I don't think there's a direct bus. Your best bet might be to walk to the luas.

Or head towards fosters avenue and get the 17?

dublinbus.ie might have some hints as well ;)

Do NOT walk to Foster's Avenue to get the 17; worst bus imaginable and it wouldn't be much further a walk to Dundrum then to Foster's Avenue. You could walk the 2km to the Sandyford LUAS stop and go that way

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭tufterween

Ok thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

LUAS. Best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

75. Passes Stillorgan and goes to Dndrum. You just need to walk up the Main St to the SC, it's 2 minute walk.

• Advertisement

SC?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

tufterween wrote: »
    SC?

Shopping Centre in this instance, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

As herya says there is a direct bus - the 75 - get off on the hill down into Dundrum village and it is a very short walk.

Allow 15 minutes appx for the bus to get to Stillorgan from Dun Laoghaire when you look at the timetable below.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/75/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

The 75 bus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement