Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rock school?

Options
  • 28-09-2010 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey guys! i'm really excited about the rockschool course in ballyfermot, i'm hoping to go for an audition for next year can anyone tell me anything about it? just general information etc. thanks everyone! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bill_Le_Viking

Just know what ever instrument you want to go in as your major. Like its cool going in being able to play a few instruments but make your mind up on what you're gonna major on. Ya just gotta have a demo, and play something for who evers interviewing you and tell em why you feel you'd like to go there and tell them where you are as far as theory and all that. Oh, if you wanna be a singer songwriter, you HAVE TO play an original piece for who ever is auditioning you.

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bob_Smith_Drog

thanks man that helped me put things in to perspictive! im going to be going for bass guitar i'll be getting my **** together for next year so! thanks dude :D

Advertisement