Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 week old Beagle walking??

Options
  • 28-09-2010 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Ok I have a 9 week old Beagle and I'm just wondering how much I should walk him??? My girlfriend got a job away so he is on his own from 12 till 6 and I walk him before work and wondering should I walk him after work or before bed or what??? Just heard ya should no walk em too much when they are that young.....

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

Does your pup have all its vaxs at 9 weeks old?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭oo7tk

He got his first injection which im not sure what it was??? He is not out on the street just around our garden or would it matter??? Is he at risk if i have him out???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

At nine weeks he wouldn't need much exercise, he's only a baby. I definitely wouldn't bring him out until he has all his injections and even then a quick ramble around outside the house is plenty.

Great dogs and you'll have your work cut out for you if he's anything like my fella!!

Advertisement