Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Ratoath/Ashbourne

Options
  • 28-09-2010 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm new to the area and wondering if anyone can recommend a GP in Ratoath or Ashbourne, know I can look up Goldenpages but looking for personally recommendations for any if possible.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Jennypops

iony7 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm new to the area and wondering if anyone can recommend a GP in Ratoath or Ashbourne, know I can look up Goldenpages but looking for personally recommendations for any if possible.

Many thanks!
    hi,
    i would recommend dr stephen murphy in ashbourne family practice. its just beside supervalu. hes really nice, never makes you feel rushed, listens and is just really great. have had doctors before where they just want you in and out as quickly as possible and hardly even look into the reason why you are there and just hand out prescriptions!
    dr murphys practice is not the glammest of waiting rooms but he is a diamond. there are a couple of doctors in that practice but i would go for dr murphy when making appointments etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭namurt

Can definitely second that. I now live about 45 minutes from Ashbourne but if there was something I was worried about I'd make the trip over to see Dr. Murphy if I could. May sound silly but I knew I'd come away feeling like he'd listened and taken my concerns seriously.

Advertisement