Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5230

Options
  • 28-09-2010 6:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43

Hi all,

Ok so im totally not into gagets, phones etc

But im thinking of buying Nokia 5230 and I wanted to know if I can download vids from itunes or where ever you download them from onto it so my little girl can watch a movie on it in the car?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can convert the movie file type using software on your pc, then transfer it onto the memory card and watch away. In reality I personally wouldn't recommend it, i just think the screen is a bit small. You can get portable screens that take memory sticks, or they have built in hard drives. Or even dvd players with screen for cars, and they less then €100, will be a far better job. Wont have to take it off her when it rings etc, and no hassle with converting files on the Pc. Thats my view on it anyway, but technically you can do it on the 5230

Advertisement