Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest ~2mb fixed line BB (Inc line rental)

• 28-09-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just moved into a new apartment and I am looking to get DSL BB (phone line) UPC & Wimax are not available and haven't had great success with Mobile Broadband.

So i'm just wondering what the cheapest fixed line BB is Inc Line rental there is an eircom phone line in the apartment but presume it isnt active.

Which companys can i even use?

eircom?
    Vodafone?
    anyone else?

Rgds

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

eoinf wrote: »
    Hi

So i'm just wondering what the cheapest fixed line BB is Inc Line rental there is an eircom phone line in the apartment but presume it isnt active.

Which companys can i even use?

eircom?
    Vodafone?
    anyone else?

UTV as well
    Smart (maybe)

Lots of wireless operators if you tell us where you live.

All the DSL providers are roughly the same price (give or take) due to the insanely high line rental costs.

The wireless providers often are often better value these include the likes of:
    Digiweb Metro
    Local providers.

Advertisement