If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LE32B450

Options
  • 28-09-2010 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi There

Firstly, thanks for the great price on the LG 50" I purchased a few weeks ago and collected directly from the shop.

Im now interested in another TV or maybe even 2.

On the VIP list, the Samsung LE32B450 was on the offer - any of these available for shipment? Price plus shipping?

Also, if I purchased another 40-50" TV and got both it and the Samsung 32" delivered together what would the delivery cost be?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Maxwell.

Hope you're getting enjoyment from the 50".

The Samsung is unfortunately an in-store only product as they are in very short supply.

Most of the VIP offers tend to be in-store offers.

Was there something about the Samsung that grabbed you ?

What's the other TV that you were thinking of and I'll see if there is something I can do as an alternative ?

ATB

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

Hi Dave

The price on the Samsung was the reason it grabbed me. Im looking for a 32" to use as my computer monitor and that price range was perfect.

Have you any for collection from the store?

Alternatively, is there no way I could have both it and another 50" LG shipped down together for a fee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Maxwell.

Unfortunately the Sammy's are strictly in-store.

Since that email went out, we have been cleaned out and to order these in at the moment, we have to have specific customer orders as they are really short in supply.

If you wanted one in, I would have to put an order up on the system and it should arrive in next Friday, but it would have to be collected.

This one is so tight that we have to hold them for customers who make the journey to us.

Sorry.

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.