Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do you drink?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭quiz

How much can you drink before the equipment stops working at full power?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭WhiteRussian

Twice a week I'd drink, binge drink. Would have around a shoulder for pre-drinks then out to the club; end up around 450ml of 40% spirit in a night. 10 pints would be all I could handle in the whole night because I get too full. Little beer belly on me but that's the only effect, I run 5 times per 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I feel like an alco here.

Weeknights 5-6 bottles of Miller ,
    Weekends 8-10 bottles of Miller,
    thats per night btw

I blame the supermarkets , they keep selling boxes of 20 bottles for 20 euros.

" Sure it would be more expensive not to drink ":D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Minky 123

scwazrh wrote: »

thats per night btw

That does sound like a drinking problem.:eek: Id only go out on a saturday night realy and drink 8 pints and a couple of shots.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Condon

6 or so cans and a bottlle of bucky or a shoulder of highlander whiskey and 2 shots in a club twice a week. oh yes i am a student..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

Ha. Cant believe this thread is still going.
    I havent drank in 2months! trying to be healthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

scwazrh wrote: »

thats per night btw

you are a functioning alcoholic

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭pulpfictionost

The way I drink now is nothing compared to when I was in college,
    mainly cos im a fitness freak again.
    I drink once every 2 or 3 weeks, but when I do I drink captain morgans straight and try to finish a 70cl bottle. Its great wakin up in a pile of muck outside with the sun in your eyes, thats how cavemen did it
    Condon wrote: »
    6 or so cans and a bottlle of bucky or a shoulder of highlander whiskey and 2 shots in a club twice a week. oh yes i am a student..
    highlander... jesus that stuff is rough. last time i had that I woke up in my boxers in someones front garden in another estate. the ****ed up thing is that my clothes were at home neatly folded
    Good man yourself Mick 'The MackDaddy' McMickerson. I'll raise a glass of the ol' poitin to you this fine evening.
    hahaha, you remind of a kunt i know that looks like me and has the same name as me and bangs my girlfriend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭TommyTippee

mickman wrote: »

I'd say you've lots of friends mickman

I'd say you've lots of friends mickman

Yeah I have loads. Do u need to drink ten pints to have friends?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭TommyTippee

Yeah I have loads. Do u need to drink ten pints to have friends?

I don't believe you have any friends. The reason being that you behave like a sanctimonious tit.

Personally, I wouldn't have anything to do with an obvious negative depressive like yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

On my 7th can of Beamish at the mo, havent drank in 3 days before this.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'd normally have about 3 glasses of wine on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.. I don't drink during the week..

If I was having a night out I'd probably have a glass of wine while getting ready and then drink bottles of Bulmers while out.. maybe 4 or 5 and then a couple of shots if I went to a club..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Compared to some I'm now a complete lightweight but back in my college days I'm sure I could have given you a run for you money. As it stands I don't go out drinking any more, too expensive and since the smoking ban the craic seems to have gone out of the whole scene IMO.

I drink about 3 nights a week, approximately 18 cans p/w in total.

I don't believe you have any friends. The reason being that you behave like a sanctimonious tit.

Personally, I wouldn't have anything to do with an obvious negative depressive like yourself.

have a few pints for yourself - u seem to need them in order to function

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Originally Posted by galwayfreak viewpost.gif
    i think i have a problem listening to ye . ( but i dont really )

on a normal week

2 pints on a tuesday and thursday
    friday 7- 10 pints
    sat 5-8 pints maybe 5-6 whiskeys ( i dont do bombs any more )

i dont be drunk or hungover though as they are spread out over the day
    u have an alcohol problem
    How can Galwayfreak be having an alcohol problem - sure isn't he getting plenty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭alcomoholic

6 cans of bulmers evey night monday to thursday and about two or three glasses of the captain just to settle the tummy.

frisay and saturday its kick off at 5 or 6pm in the local as soon as myself and the lads finish work. usually have ten pints by eleven pm. then move into town and hit the pubs and or clubs, by this stage and until closing its all spirits.probably about 10 glasses of the captain/vodka/jacky with mixer depending on whats taking my fancy. sunday morning is usually spent with my head in the toilet bowl. sunday afternoon is spent vegetating on the couch and sending apologetic texts for any ruined friendships that i may have had a part in the previous night haha. **** me you gotta love being 23 and nothing in the world in front of you but shagging and boozing. tis the life i tell ye long may it continue. tonight is a rare off night for me ironically enough i had to go to the doctor last week, turns out ive got a dose of holiday heart syndrome and to stay off the juice for a few weeks. i told him id do one weekend with the take aways and dvds but after that im back on the horse.yee haw. bored senseless already cant wait for next wknd it cant come soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BackntheDay

litre of vodka 16 cans of druids between friday n saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jackysamson

total newbie here, but just wondering how many of ye drink on your own? I've recently been posted to a place I don't know anyone and settling in has been fairly difficult, and I've found myself of a friday evening settling in drink 10-12 bottles and surfing the internet/watching movies/writing drunken emails. I know in the long term this isn't good, but strangely enough it's something I look forward to midway through the week (I don't booze on school nights). Is this 'normal'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jackysamson

*330ml bottles of beer i should add. Not milk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement