Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Eligibility in Templeorum, Co. Kilkenny?

• 28-09-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

How do I check if there's DSL available in this area and if it isn't how do I found when it'll be available? I don't know anyone who works for Eircom to check exchange upgrade date, if one is available. I dread calling Eircom directly as I suspect agents will give a generic "we're planning to but it'll be by 2020, at 14:03 on the 2nd July" or something. I saw in the FAQ thread a link to http://broadband.gov.ie/ but it's "under construction".

Any help is much appreciated. If I could even find the exchange or any relevant info I could probably just drop into an Eircom engineering or data centre office!

Advertisement