Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urgent

Options
  • 28-09-2010 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

If anybody knows Trevor Prendagast from the Kiltimagh area could you please tell him to contact me immediately on 086-xxx.
    Tell him its Big Joe from the Bronks I've recently moved back to Dublin and I really need to talk to Trevor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you
    http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=Trevor+Prendergast+Kiltimagh
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Mayo/prendergast.html
    etc

Even though this seems an odd request, you haven't even said what it's all about, I'll let it slide for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

I know him well. PM me with further details if you want to make contact with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gunne

iv tried facebook etc and cant locate him anywere iv tried to ring jordans bar several times but i cant get through could you tell him big joe was trying to contact him

gunne wrote: »
    iv tried facebook etc and cant locate him anywere iv tried to ring jordans bar several times but i cant get through could you tell him big joe was trying to contact him

No problem. I'll give him a call tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

I know the man and will contact him tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

gunne wrote: »
    iv tried to ring jordans bar several times but i cant get through

And no one answered?? How very odd.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Now if Big Joe was from the BronXs, would he know how to spell Bronxs........ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

popcorn.gif

OP, Trevor has had the message passed on to him today but if you want to make contact please PM me your contact details and I'll pass them to him. If he wants to make contact with you that's his call.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Cool, you have an answer - we'll end it here.

Big Joe from the Bronks - good luck.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement