Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal to bank account

Options
  • 28-09-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

I have just recieved some money from a friend on paypal. I have just sent it to my AIB account , Is there any chance I could have it by thursday?;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i doubt it. my experience is 5-7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Well, I got a email from paypal saying that the money would be in my account by friday I just wanted to know whether they are reliable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

I regularly send money to my AIB account from Paypal. They state 2-3 working days to an AIB account, and so far it has*always* been accessible by the 3rd day.

If they have stated that it'll be there by Friday, then I'd very be surpised if it isn't ;)

I regularly send money to my AIB account from Paypal. They state 2-3 working days to an AIB account, and so far it has*always* been accessible by the 3rd day.

If they have stated that it'll be there by Friday, then I'd very be surpised if it isn't ;)

cool looks like i'll be heading out tonight then ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i guess it must have changed and become quicker in the last 2/3 months?

• Advertisement

double post

double post

I have just recieved a email:

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:

Invalid Bank Account Information

Our system was not able to process the transaction with the bank information listed on your account. You should contact your bank regarding the bank account information required for electronic funds transfers. If you still need assistance, you may email us through our secure server at [url]https:///wf/f=act_verifyba[/url]

Thanks for using PayPal, the world's #1 online payment service!
    Thanks,

PayPal

Is there any other way I can get the money out of paypal asap?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not really, no

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What information did you give paypal? You give the bank name, it's location and sort code, along with your account number (which you'd get from you bi-monthly report, not your card), and your account number? I know that the minimum is €10 and I've often put money from my bank account into paypal, but not the other way around, yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement