Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Cisco Router and VPN

Options
  • 28-09-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Could somebody give me a couple of pointers on how to set up the Cisco EP 2425 router so I can access my shared folders on my desktop when I'm out and about with my laptop? I assume that I've set up the VPN Tunnel incorrectly on the router but I'm a newbie when it comes to VPN so I may have set up the connections wrong in Windows (although I'm pretty sure I haven't based off the tutorials I've followed.)

I'm using Win7 on both desktop and laptop (64-bit Ultimate desktop, 32-bit Home laptop). I've set up a dynamic DNS address for me to connect to and set up a user account in the Any tutorials I've found haven't matched most of the settings in the VPN Termination page in the router settings and the Cisco manual is confusing at best. It's driving me bananas, please help!

Advertisement