Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Twister Vicks Gone ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Trap door or not I'd rather lick a wineo's ballsack then set foot in the wacky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I'm 25-35 and have no idea what you're talking about! Also, is there something interesting in that pdf?

Wacky Apple and the Phelans tax evasion.

I should have said 25-35 and had ITV as a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭razor_ryan

kryogen wrote: »
    there was talk of him going to Portlaw and a guy from Portlaw coming into town, but it doesnt seem to be on the cards anymore

Just been talking to a friend from Portlaw and he said the Pellum Bar (Portlaw) has been closed for the last 3 days ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

dayshah wrote: »
    Wacky Apple and the Phelans tax evasion.

I should have said 25-35 and had ITV as a child.

Oh I know what you're on about now. I didn't know what "marla" was beacuse I've no idea how you'd spell it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I heard a bit more tonight about it, but its basically a bit of hearsay (from a reliable source) so i guess i better not say anything in case it isnt good info!

but the main thing is no, it wont be opening anytime soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cyfra

razor_ryan wrote: »
    Just been talking to a friend from Portlaw and he said the Pellum Bar (Portlaw) has been closed for the last 3 days ??

The Esb cut their supply off a couple of days ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Ah for fcuks sake, we were supposed to be playing their in a couple of weeks too. There's nowhere left to gig in this place. :mad:

Adyx wrote: »
    Ah for fcuks sake, we were supposed to be playing their in a couple of weeks too. There's nowhere left to gig in this place. :mad:

The Pellum is still closed not good heard the staff are owed wages aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

cyfra wrote: »
    The Pellum is still closed not good heard the staff are owed wages aswell

Really? I've since heard that it was some sort of licensing issue and that they would be reopening. It's always the same though with rumours like this. Hopefully it will come good for everyone involved.

Really? I've since heard that it was some sort of licensing issue and that they would be reopening. It's always the same though with rumours like this. Hopefully it will come good for everyone involved.

Yea might explain why the DS raided it recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Can't you do an Acoustic gig.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Twister Vicks - Closed
    The Woodman - Closed (may reopen soon)
    Muldoons/Oxygen - Closed (renovated)
    Ruby Lounge/ Rubys Nightclub - Closed (renovated)
    Ten/ electric avenue - Closed

At least we have Geoffs LOL:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

dayshah wrote: »
    I agree. It should be closed, the accounts fully audited, and reopened as tne New Rogue.
    www.revenue.ie/en/press/defaulters/archive/q404-2.pdf

That revenue list is nearly 7 years old :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

mikeym wrote: »

At least we have Geoffs LOL:D

Banned :)

Advertisement