Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange sighting on henry street today

Options
  • 28-09-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

did any body see the begger there at lunch time going up henry st noting strange about that you might think

so here's the strange part

his legs where back the front, say i was kneeling down my feet would end up behind my body but this guy was kneeling down and his legs were facing out totally in the opposite direction.
    i would have thought that was physically impossible but this guy was walking like this with a cup in his hand.
    i walked back down about an hour later but no sign of him surely me and my friend weren't dreaming and someone else also seen this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Ah Ol' Backward Legs, the crazy mo-fo :pac:

But seriously, haven't seen him but saw him mentioned on here before, so you're not deluded or anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

spider_pig wrote: »
    did any body see the begger there at lunch time going up henry st noting strange about that you might think

so here's the strange part

his legs where back the front, say i was kneeling down my feet would end up behind my body but this guy was kneeling down and his legs were facing out totally in the opposite direction.
    i would have thought that was physically impossible but this guy was walking like this with a cup in his hand.
    i walked back down about an hour later but no sign of him surely me and my friend weren't dreaming and someone else also seen this
    Im not sure unless you have pictures but thers a lad the exact same as you described that begs in galway , ive never seen anything like it before , maybe its the same lad. Maybe someone has seen him in both cities

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

now that just made me rofl owl backwards legs.
    so he's actually some what of a regular on the streets of dublin.
    this guy owl backwards legs just made me cringe i was on my way to that €6.50 all you can eat on liffey street, was looking forward to it untill i seen him i just couldnt believe my eyes :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Sharkey 10 wrote: »
    Im not sure unless you have pictures

Is this him on the right?

kriss_kross.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

Heres a link to a thread discussing him , seems like he goes on tour
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056019721.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bdr529

they all go on tour, there used to be a 1 legged girl at newlands cross every morning & evening, few months later she was over at Total fitness on the malahide rd and then the roundabout at the N32/M50 junction....a bloke with a gimpy leg hooked over his crutches used to take her place everytime she moved on...

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

There was a girl with a similar condition working Grafton Street about 2 weeks ago. She got very cross with a girl who tried to start a conversation with her.

Advertisement