Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost per square foot in donegal

• 28-09-2010 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

hey people would any1 know what i would be looking at to build a house in donegal like a price per square foot the house im thinking on is about 1970sq foot i know there is a lot more to know before some one could tell you how much but some idea would be nice to know, cause we have almost saved our deposited so were bout ready to start or we just might buy instead would this be best? and is there much difference in price of a timber frame house? any help at all thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If you're in around Raphoe area then Id think you would be looking at around €70 per sq. foot for a builders finish. Would work out a bit cheaper going the direct labour route but then again there's a lot of your own time involved and a lot of headaches.

I can PM you details of a couple of good local contractors if you wish who may assist with a rough guide to pricing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭rockey1

muffler wrote: »
    If you're in around Raphoe area then Id think you would be looking at around €70 per sq. foot for a builders finish. Would work out a bit cheaper going the direct labour route but then again there's a lot of your own time involved and a lot of headaches.

I can PM you details of a couple of good local contractors if you wish who may assist with a rough guide to pricing.

a yes if you could pm them to me that would be great thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭rockey1

Thanks muffler

Advertisement