Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collaborative Problem Solving with Kids

Options
  • 28-09-2010 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

<mod snip> This is a discussion site, you are expected post in your own words and not just spam the forum with youtube lectures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Cróga

Hi, I'm interested in how we raise our children and came across these interviews. I think the videos outline some good practices to have especially if we want to teach our children the value of negotiation (and not might is right) seeing as it's a requirement in the adult world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Cróga quit it with the daftly long you tube vids.
    the mods of this forum do not have time to sit and watch nearly 4 hours of vids
    to ensure that they are suitable for this forum and do not break the site rules.
    If you want to push these vids get a blog.

The next time I have to edit one of your posts or close a thread you will be getting a ban from this forum.

The parenting forum does not exist for you to soapbox in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement