Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to the Game On exhibit in the ambassador theatre?

Options
  • 28-09-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in going but the last few attractions in the place were dire so am wondering if its up to much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056034135

There ya go fella! Sounds pretty good, will have to give it a look too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sleeplessoul

It's okay if you are absolutely crazy about video games, you'll like it but it's a bit pricey considering theres plenty of people hogging machines especially the really good ones. 10 euro per hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I'm pretty sure I went to this when it was in the Science Museum in London (as long as it is the travelling exhibition that has been around for at least 6 years, I first saw it in Edinburgh).

It was great fun, however I didn't pay either time and it was quiet when I was in there so could play around a bit on various machines, including Monkey Island and the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy infocom game.

EDIT:
    10 euro per hour
    I initially read that as €10 entrance but €10 for the first hour? Don't know if it is worth that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'm definitely going to go to this on a weekday morning so I can hog all the machines.

Advertisement