Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very cool slow-motion video

Options
  • 29-09-2010 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

Gets slower as you get towards the end, where you can watch bullets very slowly splash themselves against armour. There's air and smallbore rounds hitting paper targets at 4:26, which is pretty nifty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭firefly08

Class. The birdshot at the end looks like an alien invasion from a Orson Wells movie or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

im thinking they are sheets of lead not armor sparks?or am i wrong looks like lead to me the way it deforms so easily.ah sorry sparks i see what ur saying at the end of vid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

When you see the bullet going through the transparent cube & the destruction it causes you'd wonder how a deer hit in the lung / heart area can run a considerable distance before dropping.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Absolutely fantastic photography!!You can learn alot from that video on ballistics . Even the techno soundtrack isnt irratating Amazing what a tumbling bullet can do as well.:eek:
    Top marks!!:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭sikastag

Very Impressive footage. Think ill be watching that a few times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

The 'peeling' at 7:34 is v. good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Another slow mo' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5pVya7eask&feature=related
    I found this cool, I always knew the barrel shreaked a bit but the scope:eek::eek:

Advertisement