Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Melbourne? Let's see if we can get a group together!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 melbournebound

Rebel Boy wrote: »
    When you going t be in Base? I'm there next Wednesday and Thursday. Really excited now ,but also really nervous about been so far away from home.

I am going to stay in a hotel in the St. Kiilda area for a few days and will probs go to Base sometime early mid next week!, getting excited now myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 melbournebound

Rebel Boy wrote: »
    When you going t be in Base? I'm there next Wednesday and Thursday. Really excited now ,but also really nervous about been so far away from home.

pm me when you get over

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rebel Boy

pm me when you get over

Will do :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 a new story

I'm moving to Melbourne soon, and I don't know anyone there. It'd be great to meet some people who are doing the same thing to travel with, and maybe find a place to share?

What would be great would be to get a few people together some evening who are all thinking of going at around the same time for a couple of drinks - we could get to know each other and help each other out.

Anyone interested?
    hey wats up, ye im tinken of goin to melbourne just tryna get the balls to do it coz i wanna go on my own but im a bit freaked out.good to here that loads others are doin it to id defo meet up for a few beers

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rebel Boy

hey wats up, ye im tinken of goin to melbourne just tryna get the balls to do it coz i wanna go on my own but im a bit freaked out.good to here that loads others are doin it to id defo meet up for a few beers

I'm going on my own. I leave Ireland tomorrow. I'm very nervous about it but at the same time very excited. Go for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 spudtastic

Irish music....hey folks, moving out to melbourne this summer,,august sometime. Just wondering is there anyone there interested in meeting up for music sessions? I'm not great but bringing out the banjo and wouldn't mind putting a few tunes together for the craic. Maybe get in an auld Irish bar down the road for free pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭s.c

spudtastic wrote: »
    Irish music....hey folks, moving out to melbourne this summer,,august sometime. Just wondering is there anyone there interested in meeting up for music sessions? I'm not great but bringing out the banjo and wouldn't mind putting a few tunes together for the craic. Maybe get in an auld Irish bar down the road for free pints.

The Corkman pub in the city on a Thursday night is where you want to be so..

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Zambia wrote: »
    Doc wrote: »
    Melbourne beers???
    Friday 22nd October ?

The Irish times ?

6-7 pm?

Is rob still Workin behind the bar? Haven't been To that pub in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 10 spudtastic

sound, ill check out the Corkman bar,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chaoloughlin

Anyone up for another session of Melbourne beers????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Beer you say....?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joyfuljoy12

Visa granted - should be heading Melbourne way in June - travelling solo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 whitewash

I'm arriving on the 12th April 2012 and after a long kip would fancy meeting up for a few scoops if there's Melbourne beers being arranged , it'd be nice to see a few faces from home and get a bit of info what the craic is there...

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

Just a quick mention re Base X in St Kilda. Wouldn't recommend it at all. Our current roommate had a bad(Horrible) experience in there her first night, she moved hostel the next day. Best hostel in the St Kilda area is probably Habitat HQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Anyone up for another session of Melbourne beers????

I'd be up for it!
    Falcon.ie wrote: »
    Best hostel in the St Kilda area is probably Habitat HQ.

Good to hear as I'm checking in there tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joyfuljoy12

hey again...the nerves are buildin up at this stage, but so is the excitement, hittin oz in june / july...anyone else out there in the same boat travellin alone like me :)
    please contact me...

Advertisement