Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caniption Pictures Headspace

Options
  • 29-09-2010 3:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Calling all Galwegians with firewire capability, action-pyro comedy bloodsport enthusiasts, camera operators/ owners & actors with a flair for the left hand turn... A headspace group of likened filmmakers (3 of us with more on the way) are looking to make some non-profit student flicks for portfolio & basically to impress friends around the world with how much time we have on our hands.... When I say non-profit, it is at this stage, all previous students, looking to build titles - Director, Producer, Actor, Writer, Camera etc for one day we'll be in the business... We have contacts with the kickboxing gym and tai kwon do in galway... At this stage we have one project I want made, call me the Maestro, for this is my show. After that its open season & free reign to the superior creatives. Look up Lickerskipping's page on YouTube.. all very amateur at this stage but you gotta start with the basic lego blocks right? OK. We all have laptops and PC's but theres a problem at the minute with firewire capability, an issue soon to be resolved hopefully... Windows 7 also is a dire format for editing but it can all be worked around... ok for now people. Hopefully at least one techno wizz will be out there..

Advertisement