Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Cinema Club. The Inbetweeners, Thursday, 18th, 19.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Think I'll have to give it a miss this week. I'm as sick as a plane to Lourdes. If yee can still get the numbers work away, I get the impression not everyone was behind your highness anyway so might be better off waiting for one we'd all enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Yeah after seeing a couple of reviews I'd agree with you on that.

Doesn't seem to be much coming in the next couple of weeks. Anyone have anything in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Thor?

I'd be on for Thor or I'd even chance fast five if I was stuck.

ziedth wrote: »
    I'd be on for Thor or I'd even chance fast five if I was stuck.

You know me, I'll go see pretty much anything. Haven't heard anything about either. All next week is out for me anyway as I'm on evenings but the following two weeks are good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

you know I'm not typical girl just interested in chick flicks but I tell ya I draw the line at fast and the furious lol. Thor maybe?

you know I'm not typical girl just interested in chick flicks but I tell ya I draw the line at fast and the furious lol. Thor maybe?

But but........... The rock? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Fast and Furious films are great fun.

vindiesel.jpg?w=338&h=604

So we're overdue an outing. Therefore I'm proposing we go see Cedar Rapids Thursday evening. I've heard good things and it got a 4 star review from Empire which is usually pretty accurate I find. They describe it as "a sunny-natured Indie comedy that comes out of nowhere to put a smile on your face". Sounds good to me.

It's on at 18:25 and 20:45. What do we all think?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    So we're overdue an outing. Therefore I'm proposing we go see Cedar Rapids Thursday evening. I've heard good things and it got a 4 star review from Empire which is usually pretty accurate I find. They describe it as "a sunny-natured Indie comedy that comes out of nowhere to put a smile on your face". Sounds good to me.

It's on at 18:25 and 20:45. What do we all think?

I second this motion :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

Hi guys, looks like a good movie. Unfortunately I have a course on Thurs and i will be home in Italy next week so it looks like I'll have to pass this time. Enjoy anyway :)

PS Unless you want to go tomorrow night but maybe it's too much of a short notice.

Ellie1984 wrote: »
    Hi guys, looks like a good movie. Unfortunately I have a course on Thurs and i will be home in Italy next week so it looks like I'll have to pass this time. Enjoy anyway :)

PS Unless you want to go tomorrow night but maybe it's too much of a short notice.

Aw that's a balls. Unfortunately tomorrow is the second leg of the Champions League semi final which is why I said Thursday. I'm willing to go Friday if everyone else is.

Aw that's a balls. Unfortunately tomorrow is the second leg of the Champions League semi final which is why I said Thursday. I'm willing to go Friday if everyone else is.

ahaha. I'd be the same if Inter Milan were still in...:(
    Friday is fine for me.

Sounds good, makes a change from been stuck in on a Friday night.

Hmmm. Just checking the site there and they don't have a time listed for it for Friday. It's hardly leaving the cinema already is it? Maybe one of our members who works in Storm will be able to tell us?

Hmmm. Just checking the site there and they don't have a time listed for it for Friday. It's hardly leaving the cinema already is it? Maybe one of our members who works in Storm will be able to tell us?

If it not showing up, it must be gone, a pity if it is.

What about Hanna on friday is that in?

Yeah Hanna is on at 18:50 and 21:15 on Friday. Also seems to be getting good reviews.

Hanna is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

"Indie Comedy" er......no.....

Hanna on the other hand, YES

• Advertisement

"Indie Comedy" er......no.....

Hanna on the other hand, YES

Hanna Friday night so?

Hanna good for me as well.

18:50 or 21:15?

Either one suits me.

Any of them times is good for me. I was onto Ziedth about it, (his internet is down AFAIK) im sure he will go too.

Yo,

Finally back :)

Sounds good to me, being honest 18:50 suits me a little better because I have something on in town at 5 so I could pretty much go straight from that but I'm happy with either.

Im happy with 18.50 and it gives us plenty of time for a drink afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Yeah I'd be good for 18:50.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'll go for 18:50. Gives me motivation to spew out this essay I've been putting off too!

Perfect,

Seems like a decent turn out. I'll edit the OP barring any objections.

• Advertisement

Should be good :)

Advertisement