Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Cinema Club. The Inbetweeners, Thursday, 18th, 19.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

1 hour won't make a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

It's 21:10 on the website. Will still be grand but I'm mot sure I'll be able to stick around after as I'm in work tonight.

Just get yer pints in beforehand sure :pac:

Yet again Entertainment.ie are wrong again!! they are down as 20:10 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

Right so is it on @21:20?

Ellie1984 wrote: »
    Right so is it on 21:20?

No, it's 21:10.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sorry lads,

I go off entertainment.ie(for the last time) for cinema times.

This new time puts me in a pickle. I might have to give it a miss altogether, I'll let Stig know nearer the time.

Guys i think i might have to give it a miss...i'm simply really tired, i'll see if im still awake @8:30 there's a chace i might come but i wouldn't say so...

Guys i think i might have to give it a miss...i'm simply really tired, i'll see if im still awake @8:30 there's a chace i might come but i wouldn't say so...

Ah sure no bother. Let us know whichever way you decide.

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »
    Sorry lads,

I go off entertainment.ie(for the last time) for cinema times.

This new time puts me in a pickle. I might have to give it a miss altogether, I'll let Stig know nearer the time.
    No problem, I'm very disappointed with entertainment.ie, not good enough with messing up times, it not rocket science.

GO SEE X MEN
    GO SEE X MEN
    HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT GO SEE X MEN

Sent an email to Entertainment.ie about their mistake, first part is what i sent and second is the reply:

I would like to bring to your attention on the cinema listings, your website has The Hangover 2 in Storm Waterford as 20:10 but on their own website there is no 20:10 showing.
    This caused a problem for a few of us yesterday: 1st June, a good few of us were going to see it thinking it was 20:10 then it was discovered it was a mistake and so a good few had to drop out over the time been wrong and had to go to the 21:10 showing instead.
    This is not good enough, it happened to a friend of mine with a diff film before from this website having the incorrect time.

Dear Stig

Thank you for your email. Firstly allow me to apologise for any inconvenience caused. We have cross checked this and the cinema in question did send us in incorrect schedule times. We have contacted them on this to ensure it will not happen again.
    We do pride ourselves on all of our listings being 100% correct. Unfortunately sometimes promoters/managers do send us in incorrect information or indeed may change schedules at the last minute and do not inform us, which is quite frustrating for both you the reader and us on entertainment.ie.
    If I may send you out a pair of cinema tickets in part apology for this error, please do let me know.
    Again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Kind regards
    David

Ask em for tickets to the 20:10 showing of The Hangover 2

Jesus no fear they would give you something.

It's such a cop out blaming storm IMO.

Jesus no fear they would give you something.

It's such a cop out blaming storm IMO.

Was thinking that too, somebody is telling porkies somewhere.

Wait! please tell me he really called you Stig :)

Wait! please tell me he really called you Stig :)

Names have been changed to protect identities

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Anyone else think the price of everything is a robbery down their. I had not been in awhile but couldnt believe the prices a bottle of water 3.25 i got some shock. I enjoyed the film and not hungry with money but thats the dearest prices i have even seen for a cinema. Maybe im wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I used to send the band listings for ruby lounge to entertainment.ie
    Every week. They rely on the information provided to them so in this case it almost definitely is storm's fault. Also storm don't pay entertainment.ie anything to show the listings, just like all the pubs don't pay entertainment.ie either.

Storm, in my opinion, is a very poorly run outfit and this kind of thing doesn't surprise me at all.

• Advertisement

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Anyone else think the price of everything is a robbery down their. I had not been in awhile but couldnt believe the prices a bottle of water 3.25 i got some shock. I enjoyed the film and not hungry with money but thats the dearest prices i have even seen for a cinema. Maybe im wrong.
    Cinemas don't make any money of the movies. All their money is made on the food, and the prices are set so that they just about break even. It's nuts how high they are, but any less and we'd have no cinema in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Brian83

Just came across this thread and wondering can anyone go along to the films and how often do ye go??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Pah...first time poster just signing up to make new friends. Fairly obvious shill to be honest.

(Just kidding dude...they're all a grand bunch of lads..although I haven't yet made one of these outings. I'd imagine the next film I'll get to see will be Tangled II)

Ah yeah always looking to make new friends and since love films tis def something that interests me

Ya you'd be more then welcome man, we're a harmless bunch.

We all pretty much met through the forum so you'll be grand. Keep an eye out for the next one k? Should be in a couple of weeks.

Will do, cheers

Well, what was the movie like? Might go and see it tonight but heard mixed reviews so i dont know...

Well, what was the movie like? Might go and see it tonight but heard mixed reviews so i dont know...

Only saw your post now, did ya go see it? I thought it was as good as the first one :D

Nah boy, got too many people saying it didnt live up to their expectations...guess i'll wait for the dvd. Thanks anyway :)

• Advertisement

Nah boy, got too many people saying it didnt live up to their expectations...guess i'll wait for the dvd. Thanks anyway :)

Yeah it was good like and there were definitely laughs. I actually thought it was pretty good but I think that's probably because I didn't expect too much going in, not being the biggest fan of the first one.

If you fancied a trip to the cinema and wanted something light, it's a good choice. If not, it'll work just as well on dvd really.

Glad to see you've picked up the Waterford slang though.

Advertisement