Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Cinema Club. The Inbetweeners, Thursday, 18th, 19.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

nkay1985 wrote: »
    19:10 on Wednesday is fine by me too. I will suggest that we get there earlier than our usual five minutes before the show thing as I think it'll be packed.
    Would want to be there for well before 6. 30 pm? It's def going to be mobbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

STIG83 wrote: »
    Would want to be there for well before 6. 30 pm? It's def going to be mobbed.

Yeah I'd say it'll start to fill up a lot from 18:40 onwards.

Who's in?

Me anyway!! Well that obvious from my previous posts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Me too,

Maybe Mrs Ziedth too. I'll change the title now.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Me three!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,267 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Enjoy the movie looks great. Cant make it due to other commitments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

since I read about the all the cuts and tweaks made to this movie to get a lower age rating. I will not pay to watch it. no point in paying to see it. be better off waiting for the bluray and see the proper cut of the movie I know that they know that 70-80 % of ticket sales will be the 13-16 market so it would have killed their profits leaving it at 18 uncut cert. still it means I would watch a censored movie

very surprised that it sold out tonight. anyone interested we are going tomorrow night instead but get your tickets as soon as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

maybe all the LC crew went together tonight before going to the pub

jos22 wrote: »

Yeah that occured to me alright but all of the later shows were sold out too which wouldn't fit their plans.

Tomorrow night it is so.

• Advertisement

enjoy it guys tomorrow. working tomorrow night so will probly go in and see it sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

since I read about the all the cuts and tweaks made to this movie to get a lower age rating. I will not pay to watch it. no point in paying to see it. be better off waiting for the bluray and see the proper cut of the movie I know that they know that 70-80 % of ticket sales will be the 13-16 market so it would have killed their profits leaving it at 18 uncut cert. still it means I would watch a censored movie

Was just at the 9.40 show and at least 80% of people there were 18+... and while I can't wait to see it uncensored it was still funny as hell! (So basically what I'm saying is shut yer yap and go see it! :-p)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I was at the 7:10 show, I don't think there were any LC crew, it was on in the smallest screen in there. I have never laughed so hard during a film in my life. It was brilliant.

On Storms website, you are able to see how many seats are left for a film when ya click on the time for it. When I was buying my tickets online, the other later screens were just full.

Also, 4 of us booked student tickets online, they didn't ask any of us for student id.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Was at the 8.40 show in Storm last night and id safely say at least 85% of the full house were 18+, I agree with the previous two lads, it was funny as hell, don't recall laughing as much for any other film ive seen before

Really enjoyed that tonight. I was nervous that it wouldn't live up to its potential but it was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Was it sold out tonight?

Was gonna go tomorrow night, wondering will it be packed?

ft9 wrote: »
    Was it sold out tonight?

Was gonna go tomorrow night, wondering will it be packed?

Buy your tickets during the day cos the 7.10pm show was out tonight.

i was at the 2.10 show yesterday and that 85% full the only bad thing about it was all the 16 year old Jay wannabes in the auidence lol/

Really enjoyed the film cant wait to see it on Dvd when it comes out.

theres Rumours of an Xmas special too

Given the money it's projected to rake in with a budget of peanuts compared to other films I'll be obsoletely amazed if they don't do a second film.

So seeing as we are going to get tinker tailor soldier spy who's up for that being our next date?

• Advertisement

Is it coming? Thats the job. I'm happy to go see it. I'm also really looking forward to Warrior but I realise that isn't everyones cup of tea.

well so says the storm thread on the 23rd september. As for warrior I'd have no interest. seen the trailor therefore I feel I've seen the film. But if ye wanna go ahead with that too do.

Ah no not at all. Sure I'm happy to catch Warrior myself, it's right up my street. Sure we'll get the listingings off storm for TTSS and see what suits.

Have these nights died a death?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Yup.

Thread title still makes the grammar nazi in me rage.

Thats a pity they were good nights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Hey guys,
    With the fiver deal on every Wednesday, why not start it back up....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    With the fiver deal on every Wednesday, why not start it back up....

Was thinking that myself. Might as well take advantage of it.

What is the fiver deal? Is it certain times or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

It is called "Bargain Wednesday". All standard tickets €5 on Wednesdays.
    http://www.odeoncinemas.ie/fanatic/great_value/ (scroll down)

Advertisement