Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Cinema Club. The Inbetweeners, Thursday, 18th, 19.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ha ha,

that would have been epic, off topic bit I always felt those first two films were really underrated. Particularly the second one.

Anyway, Wednesday is a no no due to the footy. So we can either go Monday or Soldier on with Thursday. I'll try and get mrs Ziedth to come down Thursday if ya want? But she really on leans towards shirtless matthew mcconahay romcoms but I'm happy to switch to Monday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

ziedth wrote: »
    she really on leans towards shirtless matthew mcconahay romcoms

Don't we all!

I'm out for next week as I'm working eveings. Will miss the football too.
    :mad:

We could push it till the following week if that suited everyone? Maybe the Tuesday the 12th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭2Bv¬2B

Hey guys,

I'm working in Storm as a Duty Manager, Monday + Tuesday are the quietest nights, so to have a more.... intimate screening I recommend going on either days. The WFFA has a pretty bad selection this year IMO so I wouldn't be too hopeful on their films.

Due Date will be out later in the month and Wall St 2 will be out on Wednesday both seem to be very good films.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Mr Ed

Souns like a great idea, I might pop along too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think an intimate viewing is the last thing we'd want :p. I'm around Thursday anyway.

Thanks 2Bv but I think the day we go will have to depend on people who aren't working and that kind of thing.

Think we better Get a Night Decided, I'm happy to push it till next week (say Tuesday?) if a couple more can make but I'm equally happy to go on Thursday.

Your more then welcome Mr Ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

Sounds like a good idea, i'd love to come along. When is your first "meeting" so? :)

I'll say next week for now,

Pity that "social network" isn't on cause it's getting epic reviews.

Ok to try and hammer out a day, who is on for storm cinema Tuesday night at the 7ish showing? Film to be decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'll say next week for now,

Pity that "social network" isn't on cause it's getting epic reviews.

Ok to try and hammer out a day, who is on for storm cinema Tuesday night at the 7ish showing? Film to be decided.

Don't we have soccer that night. And the Ireland match is on...

• Advertisement

Ah, good call. Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I'd be on for wednesday

http://www.stormcinemas.ie/cinemas/film-times/s/205

The Social Network would be out then as well! :D

Quality,

What say the rest of yee?

Quality,

What say the rest of yee?

Yep, myself and my other half are in.

Quality, Mrs Ziedth said she might go too ( if she asks I only know the Justin Timberlake is in it :)) I'll change the title now.

Anyone else want to come along? Storm is Handy because downstairs is an ideal place to meet people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Seems to be a double date so far...

Mitchkoobski is going too if your around and I'd hope now that something is decided we might get a few more lurkers on board and I'm 99% sure one of the lads will come along too. You coming? It's suppose to be epic.

I put up the Social network in the OP but if there are any objections I'm happy to change it and go see something else.

I know that I'm off Fri, Sat and Sun so probably ambitious of me to think I can make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I'd come along with MitchKoobski (I know him outside de interwebs) but I can only do weekends so I'm probably not much help.

Seems to be a double date so far...
    Please come too....

• Advertisement

Well I'm happy to also go weekends if it suits the majority sometime but I assumed at least one person out of 7 or 8 will have something going on but Sunday nights might be an option if that suited ya down the line?

I'm still on for wednesday, can't make fridays or saturdays for the next while, probabaly couldnt make sundays either.

I'm off Wednesday anyway (trying to wrangle Thursday off too, for the match). What time would we be going at?

7.30ish so time for a coffee after and it doesn't run to Late. Try and get it off too :)

20.30 so? That's still way better then 21.30 ya know.

Yeah I'm working at 12 so 20:30 should still be alright for me.

20:30 it is so! I only live up the road in Rice Park so I'll probably be down first.

• Advertisement

Cool,

we'll run with that should be good.

Advertisement