Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Cinema Club. The Inbetweeners, Thursday, 18th, 19.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

This will be a naggin in the pocket job for me I think because I won't make the off-licence by 10!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

AdMMM wrote: »
    This will be a naggin in the pocket job for me I think because I won't make the off-licence by 10!

So you'll be sneaking drink into the cinema not so you can drink it there but so you can have it for later?

Hmmm, if you put it that way, It'll be two naggins in pocket job :p

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

Cool idea, pity i have training on wednesday night:(. But I could come along next time...

Hmmm, if you put it that way, It'll be two naggins in pocket job :p

You live a grand total of about 30 seconds from the cinema so I'm sure you won't need to resort to stocking your pockets beforehand!
    Ellie1984 wrote: »
    Cool idea, pity i have training on wednesday nightfrown.gif. But I could come along next time...

Yeah we hope to make this a regular thing so keep an eye on the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Mrs Ziedth has got wind that it is in fact not about Justin Timberlake Dancing with his shirt off and has thus lost interest.

Although I'm pretty sure I have another lad coming who has an irrational hatred for him so that should be good.

Any ideas on where to go after? It pains me to say it (and it really does) but maybe somewhere like Geoffs would be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Grimes even?

ziedth wrote: »
    Any ideas on where to go after? It pains me to say it (and it really does) but maybe somewhere like Geoffs would be handy.
    Geoffs would be the only place that wouldn't look at you oddly if you asked for a coffee at that hour I'm never seen anyone ask Tom for a coffee in Grimes...

Geoffs would be the only place that wouldn't look at you oddly if you asked for a coffee at that hour I'm never seen anyone ask Tom for a coffee in Grimes...
    Fair point.

I asked Tom for a cup of tea before because I was just thirsty and didn't really have drinking money. He handed me a bottle of bulmers, took €2 off me and said "This'll do you better." Some man.

• Advertisement

Ya seems that'll be the best option but we can try a different spot another week. I'm not fussed about anywhere really.

Your sig says different. You know that there'll be photos taken and probably proudly displayed around town!

I'm prepared to change my sig to Rarely go to geoffs......... :)

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm prepared to change my sig to Rarely go to geoffs......... :)
    DON'T GO TO GEOFFS unless its for some sort of boards meet up

• Registered Users Posts: 38,267 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Some of us cant go cause we have to work serving ye popcorn and what not. enjoy anyway.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Some of us cant go cause we have to work serving ye popcorn and what not. enjoy anyway.
    In that case selectively ignore what I said about the naggins. There'll be none of that carry on as long as I'm around......

So I assume there's a special Boards discount on said popcorn etc. Now, we'll need a secret handshake.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Free entry to boardsies who have more than 5000 posts

^ I can surely get that before wednesday.

Mods are free :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I'll go if I can get a free Photography lesson from Kensutz. I have a good camera but no idea how to use it. There's a good lad.

Jaysus it's like deal or no deal now. Don't worry I'm working on a plan ;)

I love a good plan.

I love a good plan.

Only when it comes together.

of course.

My Mate is coming so that is 5/6 confirmed going. If anyone wants to PM me their number I can text them tomorrow where we are to meet up. Make it easy if you don't know anyone going.

Myself and herself may be along.

Cool, I'd say we'll hang around downstairs till half 8 and a little while after in case anyone is late.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

This is a great plan Ziedth!!

• Advertisement

Hi lads,

Bad development for me I'm afraid. A wedding based activity has to be pushed up to tonight that u can't get out of. Sorry for the late notice I only found out now myself. If there was s half 9 I'd nearly make it but def not 8.30.

I say solider on with it tough. It's surely to late to reorganise now. I'll def make the next one.

Advertisement