Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Cinema Club. The Inbetweeners, Thursday, 18th, 19.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I'm still able to go anyway, although I spent all my popcorn money last night in Masons. Drinks were €2.50 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'll be there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That's good,

Sorry again. Let me know what it's like.

Change of plan yet again,

I'll see yee at 8.30. Are you still coming Nkay?

It's been a rollercoaster of plot-twists here today!

• Advertisement

I'm like an episode of lost this week :)

I'll be sitting down at a table at 8:10 playing with my phone, trying to make it look like im texting my friends so normal people won't talk to me.

No panic,

We should be in about 8.15 or so. Looking back Nkay appears to be working till 8.30 so we'll see does he appear before or after.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

No I'll be there. I'm working at 12 tonight.

I think we can call that a win last night, Good film. Must next time just directly say right we're off to Grimes or wherever.

• Advertisement

Really interesting film, never knew that Shawn Fanning was involved in Facebook...or that he was an asshole. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 38,267 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Happy you all enjoyed yourseleves last night. Was fairly busy. We have made some positive changes in storm over the last few months and hope your all happy with them.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Happy you all enjoyed yourseleves last night. Was fairly busy. We have made some positive changes in storm over the last few months and hope your all happy with them.

What changes were these? I'm not trying to be smart - I arrived late and rushed in so wouldn't have had time to notice!

Yeah really enjoyed that. I would have happily stayed in Grimes' for another good while if I didn't have to be in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

how many turned up?

would of loving to go , but im a scardy cat ! ha

emo!! wrote: »
    how many turned up?

would of loving to go , but im a scardy cat ! ha

Ah you should have come. My fiancée came so you wouldn't have been the only girl there. She's only 24 by the way. She didn't know anyone (except me obviously) but came along and really enjoyed herself. I'm sure she'll post up here about it.

Ya I'd say mrs Ziedth would go too depending on the film so you def wouldn't be the only girl and we're a friendly enough bunch. Give it a go for the next one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

sweet :) ill keep an eye on the thread shur .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Good film it was, really interesting how it all came bout

Right,

Back off honeymoon so maybe time to see about another meet up after the success of the last one and I believe a few films on at the moment that might be worth a look.

Mr. And Mrs Nkay will be missing I'd imagine following their marraige so if numbers don't materialise we can push it a couple of weeks.

Any interest?

Give me a weeks notice and I can get most days off. Will be a bit hairy if pushed back into the Christmas period though.

• Advertisement

True enough,

and we were talking about a beers night too weren't we? (Must PM Nkay and see when suited him but I think we said last sat in Nov. Right?)

Sure if and when people come on and show an interest I'll throw a date up def before December and we go from there.

Welcome back Ziedth!!, Ill be interested in going, what you thinking of going seeing?

Couple of good ones on (but might not be for everyone) like RED, Jackass, Let me in and Due Date. Something there for everyone.

I guess we can get a night decided first and then a film.

Yeah we're flying out on Tuesday and will be back November 21st. Last Saturday in November is for the beers so maybe kick that off now. I'll go to the cinema any night once I'm not on the evening shift.

Cool, you have a good day? I'll start a beers thread today.

I kinda really wanna see jackass if I'm honest but I'd go to any of the big ones that are out at the moment.

Jackass be a good id say, from what i saw in the trailer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 agpas

Just saw the thread and think it's a great idea to be honest as I'm a bit move fanatic myself. I would definitely consider joining in. Must keep on eye on this thread from now on.

For what its worth the WIT Film & Book Club/ Creative Arts Society are starting up a film night. This tuesday we're watching Wall Street, tis on at 7pm in the Auditorium and entry is free!

agpas wrote: »
    Just saw the thread and think it's a great idea to be honest as I'm a bit move fanatic myself. I would definitely consider joining in. Must keep on eye on this thread from now on.

Do keep an eye,

Was a good night last time.

• Advertisement

For what its worth the WIT Film & Book Club/ Creative Arts Society are starting up a film night. This tuesday we're watching Wall Street, tis on at 7pm in the Auditorium and entry is free!

I've never actually seen wall street, hard to imagine Charlie Sheen actually used to be a decent and respected actor.

Advertisement