Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Cinema Club. The Inbetweeners, Thursday, 18th, 19.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

My favourite would be "Unstoppable".
    Do not like the start time of "London Boulevard" :-/
    (unless we make it for the 17:40 screening)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I know stig83 would like unstoppable too and Denzel is always worth a look so I'm happy with that too.

So, 20.20 of unstoppable? We'll give it the day and see how the others are fixed.

Pity about Let me in.

ziedth wrote: »
    I know stig83 would like unstoppable too and Denzel is always worth a look so I'm happy with that too.

From what I saw in the teaser it is a straight forward enough film
    to be enjoyed even after a hard day's work ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

It's not a film I'd be racing to see myself but I'll go to it alright. I liked The Taking of Pelham 123 well enough that I reckon this will be ok - it's also Denzel Washington directed by Tony Scott. So you can count me in and probably the new Mrs. Kelly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Out of all the options I would also go for Unstoppable.

• Advertisement

Unstoppable it is so,

I assume 20.20 ya? Should be a laugh. Do you know anyone lads going outside of boards MFZ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Was meant to be going go-karting but that's been cancelled. Are we pinting it up afterwards?

Ah ya, just the one for me I'd say. Had a big weekend and with the beers going on Saturday I'll be taking it easy.

Do you know anyone lads going outside of boards MFZ?

:confused: Sorry?

MFZ wrote: »
    :confused: Sorry?

my bad,

Do you know anyone that is going "in the real world" cause if ya don't ill organise with ya how best to meet up.

• Advertisement

Met nkay and admmm on beers before. Hope I'll recognize them ;)

If I am hopelessly lost, I will just ring nkay's mobile (after the film has started :cool:)

Ah then your grand,

We'll hang down around by the seats downstairs till about 15 past so you should be set.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

See ye there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Ah then your grand,

We'll hang down around by the seats downstairs till about 15 past so you should be set.

I reckon we should aim for earlier this time as we got caught with the student crowd last time if you remember. It filled up a lot more than we thought it would. Maybe if we tried to be in for 20:05 for the 20:20 show? I'm the worst for punctuality like but at least this would give us a bit of leeway.

Sounds good to me,

We say meet up at 8? Nice round number and go in for 10 past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Are we buying tickets at 8 and then going in or should we have the tickets already bought by 8?

I'd say meet up downstairs at 8 and when everyone arrives we head up?

I'll get my ticket beforehand.
    Safes 25 secs :D

Hi all,

That time again I'd say.

Anyone interested? I'm going to say an early pick of "the fighter" early reports from the film fourm say it's a classic.

However I don't think it's out till the 3rd of Feb so we have to decide could we get one in before it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

3rd of February....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Hi all,

That time again I'd say.

Anyone interested? I'm going to say an early pick of "the fighter" early reports from the film fourm say it's a classic.

However I don't think it's out till the 3rd of Feb so we have to decide could we get one in before it.

I haven't seen the fighter yet but it does look good,but i would recommend "127 hours" or "Black Swan",two very good films and they are in the cinema this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Ooh im dying to see black swan!!!

Black swan does look pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

I think its in the 21st of jan. They'r sayin natalie portman may be up for oscar. I love too see the films that create oscar hype also i love natalie portman.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I might be up for joining ye if i can on the day.
    Ive heard good things about black swan and of course Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis only sweetens the deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

jayboi wrote: »
    I might be up for joining ye if i can on the day.
    Ive heard good things about black swan and of couse Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis only sweetens the deal.

Thats the only reason i watched the film because of the two of them :D,im not a ballet fan one bit,but it did surprise me,and Natalie deserves to win an Oscar for it.

I also like her,

She's a hell of an actress even when she was a kid in Leon. That's good it's on then cause it'll give us the week or two to organise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

When is the next one on Ziedth. Must get one in as a matter of fact I have never been in Storm Cinema since it opened.

It's out the 21st of January so I guess the week after. 24/25/26th maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

The fighter was out in the states when i was there, it looked good from the trailer.
    127 Hours is definitely worth a look too as i have seen it

Advertisement