Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst tattoo customer ever?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That was gas, what a nutter

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marti1

dont she'll be back for another lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Both those guys were way beyond patient! Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mayblue

Fair play to the tattoist...did he put earplugs to avoid listening to her screams????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'm getting a message that the original video has been removed. Is this the one?

EDIT: "Whaaa you gettin' so dayamn persnippity?". Brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

chin_grin wrote: »
    I'm getting a message that the original video has been removed. Is this the one?

EDIT: "Whaaa you gettin' so dayamn persnippity?". Brilliant.

Yeah thats it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ricky19

man i am really laughing now.. why did she come for tattoo?? hahahaha.. 'm gonna download this video just now.. n no doubt both of the tattoo artistes has got some patience.. uffff!!!... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Is getting a tattoo that bad? Or are they just drama queens? I don't have one....yet.

Is getting a tattoo that bad? Or are they just drama queens? I don't have one....yet.

It really isn't that bad at all. I mean just look at the original video posted. Yer one is screaming even before the needle met her skin, so it's all psychosomatic in her case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Drama queens for the most part. Saying that though it's not not painful if you get me :P Just not as bad at all as they make it out to be :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Lads don't lie. Yer one handled the pain much better than any of us would of!

Lads don't lie. Yer one handled the pain much better than any of us would of!

Ah yeah. I wouldn't have made a sound.

Cos I'd have fainted. :D

But really.......she seems so hyped up that it is going to be the most painful thing ever when it really isn't! I mean it stings, but not worthy of THAT outburst!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Darkdream

why is she getting a tattoo in the first place if she is so scared of it..is someone making her do that..lol
    those guys sure have some patience!!!
    XD
    cheers for them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

my friend got one and it didnt hurt, its more psychological

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sans

ah no they do hurt alright, esp if theres alot of detail and its over the bone, but after a few mins you get used to the pain, jus try to avoid gettin one on your ankle,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Do tattoos hurt? Yeah they do
    Do they make you scream like a little bitch? Nope

Advertisement