Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler Service - Macroom

Options
  • 29-09-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone can recommend someone to service an oil boiler in Macroom and the likely cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Stanley Oil Cookers Firebird Boilers
    Authorised Service Agents for Kenmare Area
    Falvey Oil Burner Services
    Kenmare / Killarney
    Phone: 087 2386276 • 087 8296288 • 087 1222091

Op it will cost 70 euro roughly. I would do it myself its very easy. 20 mins work..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Did you use this fella? How much was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

About 70 euros I think. Good service and sound lads. God I didnt realise the writing was as big as I pasted it from another site!!. I look like a shill now..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

I used Donal McCarthy in the end, Firebird (the installers of the boiler) recommended him - but he was great and it was E80 in the end, I'll definitely be getting him for the annual service

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Cillerz

cjmcork wrote: »
    I used Donal McCarthy in the end, Firebird (the installers of the boiler) recommended him - but he was great and it was E80 in the end, I'll definitely be getting him for the annual service

Where's he from?

• Advertisement

he's from Macroom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

Gerry Hall he is from Macroom can highly recommend him usually around €80ish can also recommend Ger Long one of the Falvey Stanley guys use him for our Stanley Range he is from Listowel direction and €80 for a service.

yes, I got Gerry Hall's name and rang him first - got a bollocking from whomever answered the phone cos I was ringing from a private number, he was to ring me back, but he didn't - to be honest, I'm glad he didn't cos that's no way to speak to a customer.........so my recommendation is definitely Donal McCarthy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

Oops sorry i recommended him now, have used him for years without any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I'm with Amber. I have used Gerry and found him excellent and a real gent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

amber2 wrote: »
    Oops sorry i recommended him now, have used him for years without any problems.

Any chance you still have Gerry's number? I've rang Donal McCarthy 4 times and left voicemails without any reply from him. Can't see Gerry's number online anywhere. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

Any chance you still have Gerry's number? I've rang Donal McCarthy 4 times and left voicemails without any reply from him. Can't see Gerry's number online anywhere. Thanks!
    Would anyone be able to send me a pm with Gerrys number please? Ive used him a few times but cant find his number.

Advertisement