Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11: Career Mode!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Guys, am a few years into my career, and I have changed clubs, however the only offers I have gotten are also in the PM. Will I get offers to go abroad like in fifa 10?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Guys, am a few years into my career, and I have changed clubs, however the only offers I have gotten are also in the PM. Will I get offers to go abroad like in fifa 10?

I got many different offers, from different nations. Straight from Rovers to Barcelona! =P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Z.Dedic, the Slovene striker for Bochum is an excellent striker. He is rated as 71, but he has scored 10 goals in 2 games for me. My results totally changed after i got him. Drew 3 in a row before i signed him, now i won the last games 6-0, 7-1 and 10-2.

playing with 1860 Munich in world class mode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Wambago

I'm in my second season with Leeds in manager mode,and doing ok,in 3rd behind Newcastle and WBA after 15 games and only lost once

Last season I made a mess of the start of the season,finished 6th and lost in the play off semi finals on away goals:o

So this season I got a loan of an Ajax player called Christian Erricson who was immense but only had him for 3 months,and bought Fahey,and he is unbelievable in the Championship!

So playing 4 5 1(more 4-3-2-1),and here is my regular team and I'd rate them for my team!

Schmeichel 8

Bessone 9/White 7
    Alex Bruce 8/Naylor 8
    Kisnorbo 8
    Connolly 7

Kilkenny 7/White 7
    Howson 8
    Snodgrass 6/Gradel 6(no one else :( )

Fahey 10
    Nunez 7/Johnson 8

McCormack 8/Bechio 8/Somma 7/Paynter 7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

I've a very strange glitch with mine on ps3,

8 outfield players!

I knew the strikers were being a bit quiet so I went into replay just before kickoff in the second half and only had 8 outfield players

tried to swap around the missing guys and it did nothing, then tried to substitute one and the game crashed

I'm playing as Everton as a player/manager with a created player and this happened after the first friendly

even in the first match my wingers were in the wrong position and after the match they where gone! replaced by two goalkeepers with no names only a number

I think what might have triggered it was my clever idea to swap in the players before I started career mode and then using the custom team and not downloaded team setting

then again maybe yesterdays update has messed it up?

it's a pity about the glitches cause career mode is the only reason i went for the fifa 11 console package

I also get the game freezing

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Does career mode freeze often for people when playing matches. Like it freezes for me like every second or third game and looks like theirs massive lag where the game moves like a frame every few seconds but I can still use the guide button, but theirs no sound. I tried reinstalling the game but nothing. This happens in no other games also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

The game has never frozen on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

finally buying the game today, project is in and was going to rent it but i'm going to bite the bullet..

Thinking of starting with LA Galaxy and seeing where it takes me?:D

Advertisement