If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stands

Options
  • 29-09-2010 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

I got a Monitor audio BR set from richersounds a few months ago. im moving house and due to the layout of the new place im looking for a pair of speaker stands for the BRs. I had only planned on getting 2 for the surrounds but if the price is good enough i might get 2 for the fronts aswell!:D

Just wondering how much am i looking at for a set, plus delivery to tipperary aswell.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I got a set of Gale T50's off John a while back for my BR's
    Great little stand imo

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

Bump!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Chewy.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The best suited stands that we do for those speakers are the Soundstyle Z2 stands. These are £59.95, won 5 stars in What Hifi and are sturdy enough to cope with the weight.

They are very nicely finished and we constructed.

You can check them out or buy them here.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Cheers

Dave

cheers for the reply. i went to buy those on the site but they only seem to be available in silver. Do you have them in black?

Hi Chewy.

We may only have them in silver at the moment but we have black ones coming in.

If you want to place the order, I'll email you on Monday with an ETA on the black ones.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Got a PM from Kenny about ordering these in black on the 2nd of this month. Havent heard anything since then.

Im not rushing you guys, just making sure i haven't been forgotten about.:D

Hi Chewy.

Haven't forgotten. Just waiting for more of these to come in.

There are very few speaker stands still around and becuase of that, these are pretty scarce.

I'll keep you posted.

Regards

Dave

in the PM Kenny sent me he said that he actually had the black in stock.
    Hey xo_CHEWY_ox.

Yep we have them in The Black Finish. If you woudl like to order a pair then drop me a contact number for yourself and I'll give you a buzz for some details.

Regards

Kenny.

Hi Chewy.

Apologies for the confusion.

Kenny is on lunch at the minute but I'll check with him when he gets back as you'd originally placed the order with him and he'd sent you the PM.

I'll get back to you ASAP.

ATB

Dave

Any sign of Kenny!?:D

I was hoping to have them before friday.

Sorry for nagging!!;)

• Advertisement

Hi Chewy.

Sorry, I did ask kenny and he couldn't understand how he's made the mistake as we didn't have any in stock in the black.

I have other stock coming from the supplier this week, but I haven't heard from them if they have them in stock again. I think they do, but I'll check for you in the morning and I'll get you an update.

Sorry this has been dragging on. These things are harder to get than the pot at the end of a rainbow.

Cheers

Dave

Cheers for sticking with it guys.
    I really need to get these this week. I will take them in silver,grey,black,pink:D anything at this stage!
    Even if they are not the soundstyle ones, as long as they will suit my speaker,ill take 'em!

would really appreciate it if we could sort something out ASAP.

Thanks for your help

PM sent to Dave.

Hi Chewy.

We got the stands in as you know.

Chris will call you shortly as we can't get the laser card to go through on our terminal.

Do you want them sent to the Philips Shop ?

Cheers

Dave

Stands just arrived.

A big thank you to RicherSounds for another smooth,speedy and great value purchase!:D

Ill be in contact again soon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.