Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of AIB - but to where?

Options
  • 29-09-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have savings in AIB and want to move them out, i also have savings with Rabo - can someone recommend a bank? Maybe Investec or Nationwide UK, any thought on these? My main concerns are the safety of my deposits if Ireland defaulted.

Thanks,

X.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

xabi wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have savings in AIB and want to move them out, i also have savings with Rabo - can someone recommend a bank? Maybe Investec or Nationwide UK, any thought on these? My main concerns are the safety of my deposits if Ireland defaulted.

Thanks,

X.
    If you main concern is Ireland defaulting, then AIB is your best bet. Or any of the other Irish banks. Any other reason for withdrawing your money?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

i also have savings with Rabo

You do realise that Rabo are Dutch, not Irish..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

BuffyBot wrote: »
    You do realise that Rabo are Dutch, not Irish..?

I do, never mentioned taking Rabo money out.

Advertisement