Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fanatec GT3 RS and wheelstand?

• 29-09-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I reckon I'm going to pick up the Fanatec GT3 RS wheel with clubsport pedals but only have room for a wheelstand, has anyone any info on using this wheel with either the wheelstandpro or rennsport stand?
    Any info would be appriacated?
    I've ruled out the G27 due to the fact that the GT3 RS is smoother and has more settings for tweaking setup etc. And the fact that the clubsport pedals are supposed to be the dogs!!!
    Have I made the correct choice?

Thanks,
    Moo.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Have you checked out the SRT review?
    Fanatec make great gear, the pedals are great too from what i hear.
    What do you intend using them with? console or pc or both?
    Dont know anything about the stand but again im sure the SRT guys have reviewed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

Dcully wrote: »
    Have you checked out the SRT review?
    Fanatec make great gear, the pedals are great too from what i hear.
    What do you intend using them with? console or pc or both?
    Dont know anything about the stand but again im sure the SRT guys have reviewed it.

Hi, no I have not read the SRT review but I'll google after I reply. My main use is going to be GT5 but if I ever get around to building my own PC, which I fully intend to do at some stage, I would love to see the likes of F1 2010 at 1080p with full settings. Would be a great experience I reckon.

Is SRT the same as insidesimracing.tv? Have you a link?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah thats them,trust me they know their stuff.
    SRT have their own channel, probably search there or youtube for the stands.

Heres a link to your wheel review enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zDD-_uFO0k&p=50BA22C1677BEC70&playnext=1&index=21

Sorry, yeah I have seen that video before, I have it saved to my iPhone, the SRT threw me off the scent. Great site alright, I dip into it now and again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement