Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Fined over...

Options
  • 29-09-2010 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

The wife told me yesterday that someone told her a guy was fined €3000 recently for (how can I say this ) w--king on the Old Kilmeaden Road. Apparently it was reported in The Waterford News and Star. Some Lady reported him.

On the same day a guy was fined €300 for Dangerous driving.

One person can kill you and they leave him off pretty lightly. And the other guy is well ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Masturbating openly on a public road is not the actions of a sane individual. Too right he should get a fine.

What was considered to be dangerous driving?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Masturbating openly on a public road is not the actions of a sane individual. Too right he should get a fine.

What was considered to be dangerous driving?

Excessive speed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Excessive speed

If it was excessive then he should be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭deadman walking

i think what lost was getting at was the disproportionate amount of the fines in these cases.personally i think the w..ker should have got the 300euro fine and the driver should have got the 3000euro fine and banned:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Minstrel27 wrote: »

True. Does that person have a history of mental illness. What people do by themselves is their own business. But in public? This person could be a threat to women.

A bit off topic, but what is considered the Old Kilmeadan road nowadays. We seem to have 3 roads to get there now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement