Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Results Uploaded

Options
  • 29-09-2010 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I have uploaded the results from the latest round, please have a look and let me know of any issues.
    In addition some fighters were to contact me with details of changes to their names, club, and results from previous rounds, please send any change requests to me on info [at] mmaleague [dot] com and I will get right on it.

Finalists will be announced next week in each division that it applies to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Just wondering is that right that Thomas Martin's last 2 wins count in the teens 70kgs even though he was fighting in the Adult Rookie under 70 division?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Francis Galvin

how are u going to decide who is in the finals when people in lower spots on the table are tied on points?

e.g -70kg rookie

there are 3 people in 4th place with 6 pts, how do u decide who makes the last 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

how are u going to decide who is in the finals when people in lower spots on the table are tied on points?

e.g -70kg rookie

there are 3 people in 4th place with 6 pts, how do u decide who makes the last 4?
    I spotted that alright. Last year we waited to see which of the tied fighters entered. Usually that sorts it out, if not we will have to engage the coaches ahead of the event and work out a plan.
    If its warranted fighters may need to do another round, but lets cross that bridge if we come to it.

Advertisement