Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone launched prepay blackberry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Free usage till Feb 2011 is a very good perk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Celestial Deity

139 euros!

That's insanely cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

A good use for the cheer up your top up vouchers when they are finally available for use i think

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

139 euros!

That's insanely cheap.

where did you see €139 all i can see is €159 not thats it s a big difference my friend who is on payg is mad to get a BB and will be glad to here this

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

Has no 3G, so its Facebook etc via GPRS. Don't think I could hack that to be honest

Also comes with "up to 5 euro call credit" :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Ah thanks very much

Has no 3G, so its Facebook etc via GPRS. Don't think I could hack that to be honest

TBH its fine you wouldnt know I got the curve on bill pay few months ago and I did think long and hard about it because of the lack of 3g and tbh I aint noticed a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Via EDGE surely? It seems perfectly usable whenever my network drops down tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

tman wrote: »
    Via EDGE surely? It seems perfectly usable whenever my network drops down tbh

Vodafone dont have a EDGE network, just o2 and meteor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 fairy22

I just bought this phone today....switched from meteor for 149euro. Unable to get connected to upc wifi internet we have in the house though? Seems good enough otherwise! :)

Advertisement