Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irelands most difficult job

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

The most dangerous/stressful/difficult job is that of helicopter emergency medical service pilot.

The survival rate is worse than war time pilots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sallymae

That is not the most dangerous job, or worst job!

I can think of many that are way worse, what job did you have in your day just out of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

Rebelheart wrote: »
    I'd imagine that Brian Cowen has, possibly, the most difficult job in Ireland at the moment.

I don't see the Opposition leaders rushing to take his position. And, of course, the chief culprit of the current state of this State, Patrick Bartholomew Ahern, is off in the sunset living on numerous pensions telling anybody who'd listen that he left the economy in fine fettle.

Brian Cowen, or whoever it is who is the head of the HSE now, has the most difficult job in Ireland.

yeah all for a measly 300 grand a year , poor c.unt
    where me titchy violin ??

Advertisement