Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CC refund?

Options
  • 29-09-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Does anyone know what CC refund might be? lodgement made into my account with this reference. Bank not sure where it came from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 wirish

This happened to me 2 weeks ago, got a mysterious lodgement into my acccount with CC refund as the reference. My bank (PTSB) told me it was a credit card refund, who it was from and a reference number. I would think that your bank should be able to tell you who it was from or at least the account number that it came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

Don't think credit card company owe me money (I wish)! Bank won't know for a few days.. and money sitting there screaming spend me!
    Surely if credit card company owed you money they would put into credit card account?

Advertisement