Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My External Hard Drive folders are missing!!

• 29-09-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Heya folks. Im starting to panic a bit as my external hard drive isnt showing any folders anymore, yet when you go into properties it says I still have 200GB on it. Please tell me this information can be retrieved. I'm really hoping I havent lost all this music/videos as it took me ages to transfer. :(

It seemed to happen when I was downloading microsoft windows updates, if thats any help! Any advice would be welcome asap!!

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Well, gotta start with the basics first. Did ya:

Restart your PC / Laptop?
    Unplug your HDD from the USB, power the drive down, turn it on and plug it back in to the USB?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Undertow

Neither yet. :o

Im waiting for the windows updates to finish, should be finished within the next 20mins. I'll try it and let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Undertow

Panic over. It just needed to be rebooted! Sorry for wasting your time! :o

Advertisement