Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince of Perisa(2008) Sequel

• 29-09-2010 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭

Any sign of a sequel for this one? Trawled through google and could only find articles from a year and a bit back. With forgotten sands, the HD remakes and assasins creed it seems to have slipped off ubisifts radar.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I doubt it will get a sequel, Ubisoft made another Pop game in the interveening time that wasnt in that franchise so odds arent looking good.

Which is a pity, it was a good game, look heavenly with the art style, unfortunately the "durr you cant die, it sucks" crowd were more vocal, even though most modern games are the same with the constant checkpointing, all PoP did was remove the death screen and the loading of the checkpoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I definitely preferred this to the recent re-reboot, and actually wanted to find out what happens next compared to not even remembering the ending of the last one... Shame really :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,739 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Would liked to have seen it continue as well since it was a refreshing take on the series even if it did have it's problems. The newest game was unneeded as well since The Two Thrones wrapped up that trilogy so well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

The game play\difficulty was'nt the greatest, but for me it was how a story should be told and how in game charaters should be played. Reading up on wiki it won a few awards and had some pretty decent sales, i think it was 4th best seller that year. don't see why they can't do a sequel and finish it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

To be honest, I won't be sad if they don't do this. I can't wait to get the new Assassins creed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement