Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant (CBST)

Options
  • 29-09-2010 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where we collect our grants if you're in the Brugha? It's my first year getting one, but I know that last year and the year before there was a Grants Notice Board outside the office where it told you if yours was ready to be collected.. But obviously everything has changed this year with the new canteen.

I've been into the General Office and asked but they were no help. I'm guessing we'll have to go to Mountjoy Sq? Anyone know if we can find out if grants are ready to be collected without having to go up there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

Hiya- did you drop down to the SU office in the basement? If they don't know offhand I'm certain they will find out and get back to you

Advertisement