Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help choosing new compact digital.

• 29-09-2010 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new digital compact camera for the wife and I don't know that much about them so I was hoping you guys could help me out.

Basically my budget is around 200-300, the camera will be used the most on nights out etc. so it should deal well with low light, should be compact enough for a handbag and she would prefer something colorful but that's not too important. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭TheRiddler

Lumix dmc-fp3 anybody?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

canon-powershot-sx210-is-beauty.jpg

Great little camera, great HDvideo/audio too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

canon-powershot-sx210-is-beauty.jpg

Great little camera, great HDvideo/audio too.

+1 to that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Have a read of the FAQ Sticky. There is a lot of advice in there.

Low light performance for compacts is a relative term as none of them will be brilliant but some will be less poor than others.

Advertisement