Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sausage and Beans Pizza!!

Options
  • 29-09-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Years ago in when I lived in the uk for a while I was able to buy a Heinz Pizza with sausage and beans on it. I'm now looking to make my own but i can't remember exactly what was on it. Has anybody ever tried it? Should I use cheese?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

BrianJD wrote: »
    Years ago in when I lived in the uk for a while I was able to buy a Heinz Pizza with sausage and beans on it. I'm now looking to make my own but i can't remember exactly what was on it. Has anybody ever tried it? Should I use cheese?

I'd start with sausage and beans.

Actually, I'd probably start with never making it, as it's against God's law.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I'm now looking to make my own but i can't remember exactly what was on it. H

Sausage and beans?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Insurgent wrote: »
    Sausage and beans?

I know but should I just put tomato purée and cheese with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

After Hours -> Cooking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Once, while playing football in the street, I ran straight into a wall and smashed my crotch against it. That was a sausage and beans pizza.

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    After Hours -> Cooking

I was afraid they would laugh at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

TheZohan wrote: »

Perfect.....I remember googling it ages ago but should have tried again....yum yum

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I was afraid they would laugh at me.
    The food posters and mods are nicer than in AH :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Ya OP don't worry,look around,I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who enjoy dishes that others may find weird or disgusting,it's all about personal preference.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Perfect.....I remember googling it ages ago but should have tried again....yum yum

make sure the sausage is cooked already before putting it on the pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

greetings wrote: »
    plenty of people who enjoy dishes that others may find weird or disgusting,it's all about personal preference.
    Some just think it is weird until you explain what it is in fundamental terms. In this case it is pretty much the same the same meal as beans on toast with sausages on the side. A mate of mine used to pour beans on regular pizzas, he put ketchup on too. I used to fry up mince and put it on so each slice was like a burger or kebab, a far higher meat to bread ratio.

Many people have commented on my "weird" breakfasts, like pizza, but when you point out it is really just the same as toast, fried tomato, sausage & cheese it can turn their thinking.

I have said before I find it strange is why pigs became the "breakfast animal" Bacon, pudding, sausages, all "OK" for breakfast but many think it very odd to eat chicken or beef for breakfast. What is so magical about pigs I will never know.

A woman in work used to always be commenting on my eating habits. I was asking her if she had timetables of when she is allowed eat foods. I could imagine her at home "hmm, I would love some cornflakes, but damn its 10.10am, just missed them by 10minutes, have to wait till tomorrow morning now!" or in the morning being starving but only having chicken in the fridge and so going without.

In my mind its the people with these odd hangups who are the irrational weirdos :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Awh ya,I was going to have a sandwich there but was 3 minutes past the dead line :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Why not go all out and have a full breakfast pizza?

Full-English-Breakfast-Pizza.jpg

In all seriousness though, fried eggs on pizza are great.

Advertisement