Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDWOW woes

Options
  • 29-09-2010 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭

Bought a game off CDWOW for e50. I had a e11.99 e-voucher in my account so used this and the balance from my card.

It said it was in stock when buying it but came up "back ordered" when I bought it so I decided to cancel it.

This was 5 days ago and I cannot get my money back. I send an email, they tell me they cannot put the money back to my card for some reason and has my card details changed. I email back saying no and then they ignore me. Groundhog ensues everyday after that. They won't put it into my cdwow account or my card.

What the I do from here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you paid with a credit card, then try to charge back. Contact the bank about this. The voucher money is gone, unless CDWow refund it to you voluntarily. CDWow are based in Hong Kong, so there's nothing else you can do. You have no enforceable rights when buying from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Thanks jor el. I bought with my debit card. The e-voucher was a refund from another order so they should not be allowed take that from me.

Without a doubt, the worst crowd I have ever dealt with online.

Advertisement